Sunday, February 17, 2008

Recentmost Meals

Chicken Pozzole

My food pictures of recent meals posted on Flickr often illicit the largest amount of comments and group requests than all the other types of photos that I ever upload to my Flickr page.

Maybe because the food I often get here in New York City is so damned unusual and interesting?

I mean, who wants to see photos of Big Mac's and the latest appetizer at Chili's?

Click on each of these two photos for a more detailed view and a written description of ingredients from last night's dinner (above) and today's lunch (below).

If you dare...

Whole Foods' Cold Food Bar

6 comments:

Sorted Lives said...

That looks incredibly yummy!! I want some!!! Did you make it or buy it at Whole Foods? If you bought it, there is a Whole Foods in Winter Park that I occasionally visit.

Allan S. said...

The food in NYC sooo rocks, that I'm gathering friends together for my 40 birthday and we are meeting there. I love CT, don't get me wrong, but I know where I need to go to have an experience.

Hey Todd! What is a good place for about 12 in the Hell's Kitchen area, that is affordable and can deal with a semi-rowdy group. The places I like are a too small and intimate for this gather. I'm over Zanzibar and Manga e Bevi is packed on Saturdays.

Pam said...

jeez that looks good.

citygirl15 said...

Your food pics are great....I think you may just have a new career going on there.

ZenDenizen said...

The 2nd one is pretty elaborate for Whole Foods.

Ming the Merciless said...

I think I'm going to copy you and start a Food Folder on my Flickr page.