Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hump Day Hey Hey Hey

"Not only is New York the nation's melting pot, it is also the casserole, the chafing dish and the charcoal grill" - Mayor John Lindsay

Check out the old St Mark's and Second St .  I love Jeremiah's Vanishing New York

 Hell's Kitchen neighbor Deepak Choprah has a YouTube channel now: The Choprah Well.

Amazon is amazing. The prices and the service. Amazing, I say. They should just change the name to Amazing dot com. I got a big order yesterday... I dunno. I still like books. Real books. Can't help it. But they also sell food, and coffee pots...

I also like Facebook. But am perfectly happy to own no stock... At least I don't think I do. Mutual Funds do what they want...

Ten Super foods from Tim Ferris.

Here's a heartfelt warning to teachers: Don't pull out kid's teeth at school.

I had a dream last night. It included: two kindergarten teachers, cloning class, an O&M Instructor, Amy Winehouse and spilled coffee. ... First thing this AM, I spilled coffee... I started to get worried. ("But I said No, No, No!")

Fleet Week 2012 is underway... Sunglasses, please... Damn if those dress whites aren't truly blinding!

˙˙˙sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı sʇuǝɯɯoɔ ǝɥʇ uı ʍouʞ ǝɯ ʇǝן ˙˙˙ƃoןq uǝɥɔʇıʞ s,ןןǝɥ ɯoɹɟ spɹɐɔʇsod uo uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı ɟı ǝǝs oʇ ʇsǝʇ ɐ sı sıɥʇ

3 comments:

truthspew said...

I love Amazon - and their Kindle app which runs not only on my Android phone but on my Windows laptop as well.

In fact I haven't bought a paper book in almost two years now. And the list on my phone is growing and growing.

Anonymous said...

yes I could read it. It had no big words. HeeHee
dcpat

Allan S. said...

Love the St. Mark's post. Hey, have you checked out the blog?:

http://ephemeralnewyork.wordpress.com/

It is awesome.