Saturday, June 09, 2012

I like this blog its a master peace !

Spammers have tried every which way to try to get their comments onto Postcards from Hell's Kitchen blog... I do a pretty good job of spotting them a mile away...

And Blogger's spam filters are doing a very good job. I just reviewd about 400 Spamments and not one was a legit comment placed there in error...

In the last two weeks... I had two legit comments...

Here are a few of the most profound spamments however:

Someone exactly who your dog cusses I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM. I cant get sufficient of this blog. Sorry i have not commented til now, but im lazy. Just wanted to eventually say thank you. on Bush Blows! Everything That You Could Only Dream Of Before Is Now Coming True At Celebrity Sex Archive Of Famous Comics. She Really Has Blossomed Into A Gorgeous Young Woman And She Is Hey this is really so nice post i am so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing... Lofty bye, sweet chum :) hello!,I love your writing very a lot! Hello. And Bye.

Would make a brilliant monologue...

That's it. I'm switching back to captcha... If I can figure out where the damned setting is in this new Blogger Dashboard...

2 comments:

truthspew said...

I find the comment system on Wordpress to be very effective at canning spam.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Apparently, Earth is not this poster's home planet: let's hope s/he is't one of our HK neighbors.