Saturday, June 30, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers

Caught up, yesterday, with a coooool bargain matinee of  the Spring 2012 blockbuster...

... Marvel's The Avengers.

Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, and Nick Fury tackled Loki and his army...

Joss Whedon, my beloved Buffy director hero,  directed...

Too talky for me... And since I'm not a Marvel-o-phile... I had a difficult time following all the tiny legendary details...

But the young Avenger fan (who had seen this film six times) assures me as I left, that this was a great Avenger's movie...

Next villain waiting in the cinematic wings? Thanos...

Stay tuned...


2 comments:

Greg said...

I enjoyed the film. It actually had a good sense of humor to it if you caught all the one liners. Did you stay for the tag ending after the credits? All the superheroes are sitting in an Indian restaurant eating chicken shwarma.

Keith said...

Would you class Wally the Welder as a superhero ? We could make a movie about him