Thursday, August 23, 2012

Doggy for Me?: No, No No!

I've been catching up with friends lately...

...One of my favorite chores on the Summer Staycation to-do list...

And two of the loveliest ladies have new puppies...

Completely adorable? Yes.

One is soooo playful. (Right)

The other is soooo aloof. (Below)

Both are completely adorable!

Does this make me want a dog? ...

No. No room for all the lifestyle changes necessary to accommodate all that added responsibility...

Just a reminder...

 ... No doggy for me.

Not now. Thanks.

Check out Norman Daily Tumblr for more shots of the lovingly spoiled doxie.

4 comments:

dAAve said...

But you loved your last doggie so much.

Allan S. said...

I love my Gino and pray he is with me for several more years. However, I do understand the responsibility and the lifestyle changes you would have to make in order to give a dog a loving home and happy life.

If another doggie is meant for you it will happen. Hmmm, maybe there is a Felix Unger waiting to be born or rescued.

L.Shaw said...

You need a dog!!!

Love the new blog theme...it's been ages since I visited.

Anonymous said...

nice reflections. my Rosie shows blue-green eye-glow, while Hannah shows orange/amber - "Just Back" on Flickr