Friday, September 21, 2012

A Reader Asks About the View

Question from a reader: How does it feel to have no view in your apartment?... Do you feel like you are choking? Or do you feel private, quiet and fabulous?

Answer: "private, quiet and fabulous"*

*I love my Mancave... It's my retreat from the world, which I spend a lot of my life out in... To the point of exhaustion...

Frankly, I dream of snowy blizzard days and imagine the snow piling up over the windows so there is almost no light at all...

Snug as a bug in a rug...

 I feel secure... I feel safe... It recharges me...

Your story is different, of course... As you like to spend time indoors writing and such... Like an office. Your workplace... So you gotta decide for you...

My last Hell's Kitchen apartment was very, very full of light...

It took all of three days before I didn't miss it...

Lamps are good, too...

I do have a tree out back... I can see the leaves sway in the breeze sometimes...

...I like that.

No comments: