Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good Morning Crane From Hell

Good Morning Crane from Hell.... I snapped this pic with my phone and tweeted it...

Tried to do a blog post with past tweets, but it all jumbled up... And I don't have the energy to untangle it all with editing... So I saved it to Evernote for posterity...

People in Brooklyn are stuck there... Although a bike would be an option... Even with the chill.

Still waiting for announcement regarding schools for tomorrow... But with half the city in a blackout and no subways, it's tough... But maybe all that will be fixed sooner rather than later...?

Today is three years since the New York City teacher's contract expired and Bloomberg started his campaign to strangulate the teachers pocketbooks with a wage freeze... Now with Sandy, it will drag on unnoticed... And cost of living has gone up, up, up... Ah well. Happy Anniversary, teachers!

Traffic is a gridlock nightmare... Horrid...

Is it really Halloween?

I gave my doorman and handyman each a Snickers bar to commemorate. That's the extent of that...

And there we are...

No comments: