Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing Blog Catch Up on a Thursday

"Am I at ease at this moment? is a good question to ask yourself frequently". ~ Eckhart Tolle

It's very scary to me that Ohio is so important in this election... Have you ever been to Cincinnati?... oh, God!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking 

Here's the inconvenient truth for the Republicans: Romney is a pompous ass...

I love my Google Nexus 7! It's perfect.

I was a childhood fan of  the pleasures of the peanut butter and pickle. Also the Peanut Butter and Olive. And the Peanut Butter and Banana.

TKTS Booth in Times Square Will Now Sell Matinee and Evening Tix Simultaneously; Full-Price Tix Also Available 

Better late than never Mike Bloomberg's lawsuit against illegal hotels is waaay late.

This is sad.... Saying Goodbye to the Face of New York's Brownstones.

"The present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life" - Eckhart Tolle 

10 tips to tame stress

Let me take a moment to point out that Lance Armstrong is a Republican... Just sayin.

Keeping your private life private with social media tips

Only about 300 tweets to go to 17,000. Think I'll make it by the end of the year?... Yeah, prolly...Watch ToddHellsKitch on Twitter and see for yourself...

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Thanks for the ketchup.

Allan S. said...

I am trying to wrap my brain around Ohio's importance, and your peanut butter pairings.