Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Wreath of Astrological Re-Birth

Apocalypse was the other day, too... So much for all that...

Anybody want to try Flickr Pro? It's free for three months...

Holiday vacation is underway... It started on Friday. Fact is, I was too FRIED to go out and celebrate the start of holiday vacation. Let's call it FRIED DAY.

Last week went by soooo sloooow. And the whole work stretch from September to December was far too intense. Just one thing right after the other... And no sign of a raise in four years.

Next time, I'm having a bad day, I'll close my eyes and let The Meditator transport me to the moon. That is one of Deepak Chopra's latest projects.

 My local favorite pizza place had that awful Fox News running on their TV while I was there the other day. Good. I was looking for a good excuse to break the pizza habit in the New Year.

I read this somewhere: "The winter solstice on the 21st is supposed to be the most powerful astrological rebirth in our lifetimes."

...OK. I'll take it. (Especially if it means the re-adjustment of the middle class, and the end to the NRA)

No comments: