Sunday, December 16, 2012

Come as You Are

097"Japan did not invent shit! Japan invented ass". A Chinese teen overheard explaining the origins of a video game he's playing on the M23 bus to an Asian-American peer...

Sunday morning in Hell's Kitchen: 45 degrees, High Humidity. Going into mid-50's. 80% chance of rain...

Protecting your air-conditioner from Pigeon sh!t in NYC = a losing battle...

WTF?! So videos I was watching on YouTube were automatically being posted to Twitter?? Cute? NOOO! Here's how to Un-Do YouTube sharing features...

Just thoroughly vacuumed the inside crevices of the leather couch yesterday. Hell, I woulda done this five years ago if I'd known the damned leather seat cushions were removable. Velcro... that shi!t's amazing...

Buried in the Weekend New York Times is a flyer alerting price hike for home delivery. EVERYTHING goes up in NYC except public employee salaries.

I wonder how many people are waking up in Detox this morning wearing Santa Suits? Santa-Con was yesterday. Saw harmless gangs of em out starting to drink yesterday well before noon... For all the who can't possibly wait until St Patrick's Day... Bar workers and owner had a field day. Might be a good day for Rehab for some of you. No dress code required... Come as you are.

Beware the Brominated Vegetable Oil

The Citibank feature where the ATM emails the transaction receipt to you is exceedingly nifty... includes a scan of checks deposited, too.

 The woman who lives upstairs certainly drops a lot of stuff on the floor. Stop. It. Now.

Google made it harder this week to stumble onto to graphic Google images. Seems nanny like to me. First browser to advertise a reverse policy will get a huge spike. Yahoo?... You listening?

I told a guy I'll have my people get in touch with his people. I have this terrible feeling he's found out I have no people. - JP Haddio as JP Janitor on Twitter.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Being dressed as Santa made it somewhat easier to study Santas' behavior and talk to participants, but what was there to really talk about? "Your beard looks like white pubes," one Santa declared before hoisting his right palm for my five millionth high five of the day. "Can I lean on you for a minute?" asked one wasted young woman, who then proceeded to tear off my last remaining fake white eyebrow and stagger away. Another Santa sent an empty vodka bottle shattering onto the sidewalk. Drunk People Rude: News at Eleven.

http://gothamist.com/2012/12/17/you_wanna_suck_my_nuts_and_other_sa.php#photo-1

SantaCon Photos, Video: "You Wanna Suck My Nuts?" And Other Haunting Questions