Saturday, December 01, 2012

Off My Mind

Christmas will be here before we know it... Rest in peace, Harvey the Wonder Cat... Harvey and I were good buds. We got notices today that the housing maintenance charges are going up 4% in January. They went up 6% last year. 9% the year before. Salary has been frozen for past four years... My job is an ADD nightmare. Maybe that's why it exhausts me beyond words... I went to bed at 8pm last night and slept 10 hours. I re-upped at MoMA. If you haven't ever had Trader Joe's Chile Spiced Mango, you haven't lived. Wash it down with some Trader's Ruby Red Chai tea. I renewed another two years for my Flickr page. It's my go-to cloud storage for photos and videos. And the sharing aspect is fun... A girl I took to the High School Prom is trying to contact me. "The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind. ~ William Blake Dear John Boehner: I want the Debt addressed. I want it done. Quit whining and get it done. And see the quote above. I had a kid vomit on me this week. Another one sneezed in my face three times. We got a new super today. McCain and Graham look like a tired old married couple immersed in shared, stubborn, bitterness. POTUS should just nominate her if he wants. Jon Stewart hammered John McCain over Susan Rice hypocrisy. Here. Derek Jeter is still hot. Those confusing, deceptive, and manipulative 'off-duty' lights atop NYC cabs will be replaced Did you hear Stage Deli has closed? All this Elmo stuff is deeply disturbing. New York Neon by Thomas E. Rinaldi is terrific.

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

You got it all out of your system?

I am still teaching K-4 this year, so I know all about the little kiddies sharing their bodily fluids with those around us. I have taken extra Vitamin C and Zinc this year, and have been sick only a few days so far.

Now, let me go knock on some wood.